In the next couple of weeks we will be moving across to the new version of TriBlogs. All this means is that the interface will change. The data is exactly the same so don't worry you won't lose anything.
If you prefer the old version or find something that doesn't work the old version will still be available in a new location.
There are many new features and design changes in this update. A few of which are listed below;
- Design Changes
- Right click menus: for example with the old TriBlogs to edit your notes for a day you had to hover over the tiny plus icon on a day to bring up the menu. Now all you have to do is right click on the day.
- Top menu bar: At the top of the page you will notice a menu bar which includes many links to speed up your navigation of the site.
- Completely new system to track kit usage. You can assign kit to a session and the usage is automatically tracked. You can set maxium distance or time so you can receive warnings when you've run to far with a certain pair of shoes etc.
- New types of charts based on stats from training sessions
- Advanced Settings
- Much more control over the layout and information that is displayed.