Fitness Tests Update
Hope you are all having a great festive period.
We have just applied an update to the fitness test system. You can now create formulae which are automatically calculated when you enter readings.
For example, if you are recording a 2k time trial broken into two legs, you can now just enter the splits and then create a formula to add them together.
Posted: 29 Dec 2010 [14:38]
Also in the News
Due to a Hard Drive issue we have had to move to a fresh install of l...
Oct 14th 2015
Wishing you all a happy new year and a successful season for 2014!...
Jan 1st 2014
You may have noticed that the site has been off-line, this was due to a server h...
Nov 12th 2013
By request we have now added the ability for non-premium members to trial a prem...
Jun 5th 2013
Version 6.0.0 ( Jun 16th 2015 )
- Layout: tweaking to fit mobile screens
Version 5.6.2 ( Oct 3rd 2014 )
- New: upload multiple TCX files at the same time.
Version 5.6.1 ( Sep 24th 2014 )
- New: upload multiple FIT files at the same time.
Version 5.6.0 ( Aug 19th 2014 )
- New: TCX import now uses your specified time zone
- New: FIT file uploader
Version 5.5.6 ( Nov 2nd 2013 )
- New: Coaches can generate a PDF of their programmes